Personal injury lawyers and medical injury lawyers specialize in making sure you get the compensation you deserve in the event of an injury where another person or organization is liable, or even in the case of a wrongful death. They can help you fight for your rights.
Have you been injured recently, but aren’t sure if you should contact any personal injury lawyers for representation?
You should contact an injury lawyer if you or someone you know:
- Has been injured due to the negligence of another person
- Has suffered an injury at work
- Was injured in a car accident
- Slipped and fell on someone else’s property
- Has been a victim of medical malpractice, including nursing home failure to care
- Has been involved in a wrongful death
- Believes someone may have hired an injury lawyer in a case against them
The best time to contact an injury lawyer is immediately following any of the above events. Medical injury lawyers can help you deal with insurance companies, defense attorneys, and help you collect information to build your case against negligence. You have a better chance of success with your personal injury claim if your attorney is involved from the very beginning to advise you and handle the nuances of your case.
You may be hesitant to begin calling personal injury lawyers immediately after an incident because you think it is too expensive, but that is just not true. Most medical injury lawyers — including Parilman and Associates — offer a free consultation to help you determine if you have a claim. If you do, you may be entitled to compensation — which you could miss out on without an experienced lawyer to help you navigate the intricacies of personal injury liability.